The SS called the four mansions for SS officers and their families “Führerhäuser”, the “officers’ houses”. They were built in 1939 as a pa
An open air documentation called “Block 25 Location: The Tent” is set up at the former location of a tent which was used by the SS to house concen
Berlin-Schöneweide Nazi Forced Labor Documentation Center
The “Information Centre” located under the “Field of Stelae” complements the abstract form of remembrance imparted by the memorial by providin
The “Forced Labour in the Women’s Concentration Camp Ravensbrück – Textile Production for the SS Economy” exhibition is in the former textile
The German-Russian Museum is up until now a unique bilateral institution. It is located at the historical site of the unconditional surrender of the G
The “Topography of Terror” documentation is the Foundation’s main exhibition and has been in its new exhibition space since May 2010. The exhibi
The focus of the exhibition is the women who were the female component of the Armed SS (Waffen-SS), who tormented and tortured the women in Ravensbrü
The permanent exhibition, opened at the end of 2004, is located in the original barracks, RI and RII, which were restored under the direction of the a
The permanent documentary exhibition “Murder and Mass Murder in the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp from 1936-1945” is part of the central memori
The Museum Otto Weidt’s Workshop for the Blind opened on December 5, 2006. It tells the story of Otto Weidt’s Workshop for the Blind.
A condensed version of the special exhibition about the Oranienburg Concentration Camp which was shown in 1994 was included in the permanent exhibitio
The exhibition “Place of Names” is located in the former guard house at the camp’s entry. It is dedicated to those who died at the Ravensbrück
The Plötzensee Memorial Center commemorating the victims of National Socialism is a site of quiet remembrance. From 1933 to 1945, nearly three thousa
The focus of the “Ravensbrück’s Female Prisoners” exhibition which is located on the first floor of the former commandant headquarters, is the
Opened in 1989, the permanent exhibition “Resistance to National Socialism” uses over 5,000 photographs and documents separated into 26 topics to
The permanent exhibition tells the stories of people who helped Jews suffering persecution during the Nazi dictatorship. It depicts both the plight of
About 200 metres away from the western end of the camp street is a large administration building, the former staff building, also called the T-buildin
The exhibition is located in the former Watchtower E on the northern tip of the camp’s triangle-formed site.
“Barrack 38” was built in the summer of 1938. It was a part of the “small camp”. Among the first prisoners in the barrack were Sinti and Roma.
51 main events out of the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp’s history are illuminated in the exhibition in the former prisoner’s kitchen. These eve
The cell block, separated from the regular prison camp by a wall, served as a camp and as a Gestapo prison.
In January 2006, the House of the Wannsee Conference: Memorial and Educational Site opened up a new permanent exhibition. This one has the advantage o
This permanent exhibition was designed to remember that the large majority of prisoners were deported to Ravensbrück by train. The central exhibit is
The "Wilhelmstraße History Mile" street exhibition was commissioned in 1996 by the then Senator for construction, housing and transportation, and was
The new permanent exhibition "Anne Frank. here & now" was opened on November 4, 2006 at the Anne Frank Centre. It is an exhibition about the past